First interview with an industry expert - Maria Agudo
Introducing to you Maria Agudo, who I was honoured to work with and to learn from during my days at the agency. Here is the link to Maria’s Linkedin page: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mar%C3%ADa-agudo-moreno-275a5221/
1. Q: What’s your name and where are you from
A: Maria Agudo - Madrid, Spain
2. Q: How long do you work in the industry?
A: More than 7 years
3. Q: What’s your speciality?
A: Paid Search
4. Q: Why do you like working in it/ what’s the most exciting thing about working in the industry?
A: Total control of your ads, easy to set up and that you obtain results fast
5. Q: What you don’t like about the industry?
A: When there is no room to innovate
6. Q: Do you work client side or in the agency and why?
A: Agency side
7. Q: What’s your job is about?
A: Supervising that all the campaigns are following best practices, optimisation, reporting and strategy moving forwards
8. Q: What are the challenges of your job?
A: Many new products to cover with little time to prepare
9. Q: Do you reckon there is a future at this profession?
A: There is definitely a future and demand is increasing
10. Q: What would you recommend to someone who is thinking to learn ppc/ just starting at ppc?
A: To also learn about other channels